Baseball Travel Teams
SLUGGERS TRAVEL BASEBALL TRYOUTS
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 29th
- ROSTER SPOTS ON FOLLOWING TEAMS AVAILABLE
- 14U CRISAFULLI
- 14U FUTURES
- 15U SMITH
- 18U PREMIER
- TESTING IN 60 FT DASH / 5-10-5 / VELO THROW / GROUNDBALLS / HITTING
- $30 TRYOUT FEE
SLUGGERS TRAVEL BASEBALL ONLINE STORE LINK – CLOSES TUESDAY, NOV 7th
TRAVEL BASEBALL PARENT ZOOM MEETING – REPLAY LINK
PASSCODE – B$09!rmv
Sluggers Travel Baseball Tryouts 2023-2024
Our Travel Baseball Tryouts were held in August. However, we still have few roster spots available. To schedule a private tryout please call Sluggers 207.951.2250
Available Roster Spots
- 14U Crisafulli – 2 available roster spots
- 14U Futures – 3 available roster spots
- 15U – 1 available roster spot-
- 18U – 2 available roster spots – Need Middle Infielders
Travel Baseball Philosophy
Our youth travel programs provide players with the right resources to become better overall baseball players with our top-level coaching, indoor training facility, quality practices throughout the year, competitive game, and tournament schedule, and most importantly the opportunity to grow in all areas of their life. We here at Sluggers believe that player development is our number one priority for our players that play on our travel teams. Our coaches are competitive and do want to win games and tournaments, however, personal development will be put in front of any win.
Town Team Friendly
We here at Sluggers value players playing for their town and local teams and strongly support it. We will make every attempt to make sure to work around the local town team’s schedules and regular season games. It is important for our players to have pride in their town and where they are from. We understand that playing with your lifelong friends is an exciting time and Sluggers will support that. Sluggers’ expectation is that you make your Sluggers travel team your first priority for teams during the summer. We cannot control what you do on your days off from Sluggers but expect that you are with us for all practices and games throughout the summer.
Fall & Winter Practices
The expectation that we have for our travel players and practices is that you attend as many practices as possible. We understand that players may have other sports going on (which we strongly encourage), family events, and other commitments but, we would like to see all our players at practices when they can attend. Our weekly practices will provide our players with the instruction they need to progress as baseball players. Practices will take place on Sundays inside our facility until our teams are able to get outside onto fields in the spring. Practices will consist of individual skills, team skills, simulated games, and competitions. All our coaching staff will be expected to run practices efficiently to get the most out of the facility and players during their practice times.
We expect that our travel players and their families commit to the Sluggers’ practice and game schedule to their fullest. Once your town/local teams are done for the season we expect that our players will be present for all our tournaments and games. Where we will be holding tryouts for all our teams, it is important for those players that agree to a roster spot to commit to practices and games.
2023-2024 Season Information
All Sluggers Travel Teams will practice Sunday’s only beginning November 5th
|10U||Nov. 5th – Apr. 7th||22|
|11U||Nov. 5th – Apr. 7th||22|
|12U||Nov. 5th – Apr. 7th||22|
|13U||Nov. 5th – Apr. 7th||22|
|14U||Nov. 5th – Apr. 7th||22|
|Premier Teams||Nov. 5th – Mar. 17th||19|
10U – 14U Age Teams
- New Balance Select League: This league runs from April 6th to June 26th. All games are played on Saturday’s and Sunday’s. Throughout the course of the season, you may have games played on both weekend days, while others are played on just one.
- Tournaments: Each team will play in 2-3 tournaments between May 27th and August 14th
15U Age Teams
- New Balance Select League: This league runs from June 18th to July 31st. All games are played on Saturday’s and Sunday’s. Throughout the course of the season, you may have games played on both weekend days, while others are played on just one.
- Tournaments: Each team will play in 3 tournaments between June 18th to August 14th.
Premier Teams (Ages 14U, 16U, 18U)
- Tournaments: Each team will play in 5 tournaments between June 23rd to August 14th.
- Local Games: Each team will play 10-15 local games as well between June 23rd to August 14th.
*Payment Plan*: 25% of the player fee is due Nov. 1st, 2023. Remaining player fee is due through 4 monthly payments from Dec. 1st to March 1st.
- All games & tournament fees
- Sluggers Hat Included. (Jerseys and Pants Not Included, Players purchase their game jerseys and Pants from Online Store)
- 3 Sluggers practice shirts
- Choice of Sluggers Backpack, Sluggers Helmet or Sluggers BP Jacket
- FREE Access to our Sluggers Facility Sept 1, 2023-Aug 31, 2024
- Top 100 Player Assessment & Player Ranking
- $25 Discount on Sluggers Lesson Packages
- First Access to Register for Sluggers Clinics before Registration is opened to the public.
9U – Player needs to be 10 or younger on May 1st, 2024.
10U – Player needs to be 10 or younger on May 1st, 2024.
11U – Player needs to be 11 or younger on May 1st, 2024.
12U – Player needs to be 12 or younger on May 1st, 2024.
13U – Player needs to be 13 or younger on May 1st, 2024.
14U – Player needs to be 14 or younger on May 1st, 2024.
15U – Player needs to be 15 or younger on May 1st, 2024.
16U – Player needs to be 16 or younger on May 1st, 2024.
18U – Player needs to be 18 or younger on May 1st, 2024.